Positive learning outcomes depend on comprehensive, well-orchestrated instructional design. The instructional designers at GEX recognize the advantages of creatively combining modern teaching techniques with innovative technology to present learning experiences that are thorough, meaningful, and exciting to today’s students.
- Design courses at the TOC or learning objective level.
- Correlate and adapt a variety of source materials to create new courses and align learning objectives to required standards.
- Develop a wide variety of assessments to gauge student understanding and depth of knowledge for each learning objective.
- Develop rubrics required to evaluate student performance.
- Plan, storyboard, and author the lessons, tutorials, and assorted media assets that create a more robust and inspiring e-learning experience.